An Agency Membership also comes with access to valuable conferences, resources, and discounts:
- Agency Members receive annual conference registration discounts. The conference highlights the state and national cutting edge trends and policies in the areas of Behavioral Health (addiction and mental health) prevention, treatment, and recovery services.
- Exclusive access to the Members-Only section of the CBH website containing meeting information, news and updates, research and policy papers and more.
- Complimentary subscription to CBH’s weekly newsletter about regulatory, policy and legislative developments impacting Maryland’s behavioral health field.
- Special discount pricing on products your agency uses most through professional partnerships like temporary staffing, background checks, and unemployment insurance.
- Complimentary membership in the National Council for Behavioral Health—the leading national association advocating on behalf of behavioral health providers nationwide.
- Steep discount on membership in the Maryland Association of Nonprofits. To request an Agency Membership, please print and complete the Agency Membership Application.
By becoming a Corporate Member of CBH, your company will increase your visibility with behavioral health industry leaders and policymakers in Maryland, while supporting our mission of practice improvements.
CBH consistently works to promote the visibility of our Corporate Members:
- First to be notified of opportunities to exhibit at CBH’s Annual Conference, and priority display placement in high traffic areas.
- Special recognition extended to all Corporate Members at the Annual Conference.
- Receiving first choice of premiere opportunities to advertise and sponsor events or communications which ensures greater company visibility among CBH’s members.
- Corporate Member logos will be featured in the CBH News & Updates—an electronic newsletter that reaches more than 250 individuals, over 50 addiction and mental health agencies. To request a Corporate Membership, please print and complete the Corporate Membership Application.
CBH lends its experience and expertise to its Affiliate Members by providing a variety of services:
- Access to information from CBH staff participation in state committees and projects. Our staff understands the importance of creating lasting relationships with policy makers at every level of state government.
- Federal and state legislation, budget, Medicaid funding, and regulation updates and action alerts.
- Active involvement in committees within every area of policy and practice—finance and administration, prevention, and treatment and recovery, outcomes, parity, healthcare reform, and others.
An Affiliate Membership also comes with access to valuable conferences, resources, and discounts:
- Affiliate members receive conference registration discounts. The conferences highlight the state and national cutting edge trends and policies in the areas of Behavioral Health (addiction and mental health) prevention, treatment, and recovery services.
- Special discount pricing on products through professional partnerships like drug screening, laboratory services, food supply and unemployment insurance. To request an Affiliate Membership, please print and complete the Affiliate Membership Application.