CBH has modified its Public Policy Committee and related work to address the COVID-19 public health emergency. The association's Public Policy Committee is meeting weekly to offer updates to members on federal and state developments, gather information on members' needs, and shape CBH's public policy advocacy. Members can learn more and connect to these efforts by logging into the member portal (green button at top right corner of the website).
- Letter to Governor Hogan on ASO (Oct. 23, 2020)
- Letter to BHA on PRP Medical Necessity Criteria (Oct. 21, 2020)
- Letter to MDH: COVID Vaccine Priority Populations (Oct. 20, 2020)
- Press Release and Survey: Demand Increases While COVID Threatens Treatment Availability (Sept. 9, 2020), with the National Council for Behavioral Health
- Comments: Proposed Behavioral Health State Plan (August 14, 2020)
- Informal Comments: Proposed 10.63 Regulations (July 30, 2020)
- Telehealth Recommendations for Maryland Medicaid (July 14, 2020)
- ASO Performance: CBH Member Survey (July 13, 2020)
- Telehealth: Feedback from CBH Clients (July 13, 2020)
- PRP Medical Necessity for Minors (July 7, 2020)
- Reconciliation and Remittance Feedback (June 19, 2020)
- CBH's Public Policy Briefing (June 4, 2020)
- COVID Impact Survey (June 1, 2020)
- Authorization Barriers (May 20, 2020)
- ASO Minimum Necessary Functionality (May 12, 2020)
- Request for Retainer Payments (April 22, 2020)
- Proposed Remittance Advice Feedback (April 16, 2020)
- Recommendations on ASO Performance & Reconciliation (March 23, 2020)
- Provider Survey: ASO Performance (February 28, 2020)
- Request for Estimated Payments (January 3, 2020)
- ASO Communications (December 13, 2019)
Despite early adjournment and chaotic closing days, CBH secured most of its legislative priorities in the 2020 legisative session.
To look up bills and session information directly, visit the Maryland General Assembly website. To sign up for CBH's action alerts or contact your legislator, please see our Take Action page.